87' f250 6.9 zf5 4x4

Farmer Rock

just a fella' without a 10mm socket
Reaction score
I hate to see it go, but with all the prices going up these days (don't get me started), it's starting to hurt.
Anyhow, She's a 1987 f250 RCLB,6.9 N/A,zf5,4x4.
209k miles.
Pretty much bone stock other than a Holley red fuel pump, aftermarket water separator, and manual gps.
It has a ton of new parts, and my time invested. It is ready to go, currently inspected and daily driven.
I would like to get $5,500 for it, or trade
You must be registered for see images attach

Located in Glen Rock PA. 17327 zip

Rock

Last edited:

Fixswheels

Reaction score
howdie, im up in nh and drive old ford and mercedes diesels. we got some rust up this way especially for trucks. ive got a manual 240d for sale right now and would drive it down in trade for your truck. its in the barn (this is salt season up here) but i could dig it out on a clear dry day and drive it anywhere. anyways take a look and if you got any interest call me at 603.583.2761 and i can tell you all about it ect. -fix
https://nh.craigslist.org/atq/d/epsom-1973-mercedes-benz-240d-sedan-4d/7421185186.html

Farmer Rock

Reaction score
howdie, im up in nh and drive old ford and mercedes diesels. we got some rust up this way especially for trucks. ive got a manual 240d for sale right now and would drive it down in trade for your truck. its in the barn (this is salt season up here) but i could dig it out on a clear dry day and drive it anywhere. anyways take a look and if you got any interest call me at 603.583.2761 and i can tell you all about it ect. -fix
https://nh.craigslist.org/atq/d/epsom-1973-mercedes-benz-240d-sedan-4d/7421185186.html
Hey, looks like a solid car. I have to think about it though. When I put the add up, I was looking for a 240d like yours, but recently I have been having second thoughts about another project if you know what I mean. I appreciate the offer, but I think I will have to pass under the circumstances.

Rock

Fixswheels

Reaction score
no problem, so are you not selling the truck anymore? i realize the deal would take a little adjusting to be fair. let me know if you have other thoughts. -fix

Farmer Rock

Reaction score
no problem, so are you not selling the truck anymore? i realize the deal would take a little adjusting to be fair. let me know if you have other thoughts. -fix
It's for sale, but I have another truck, that I will have to fix up to replace this 87', so that's gonna be enough of a project right now for me to take a trade is what I meant
I just put it up on Facebook marketplace today, and I would give you the link but I don't know how on my phone,lol

Rock

Last edited: