87 E350 box van with a 6.9 IDI.

Tony Stottler

Reaction score
I will print your advice good sir and I appreciate it having it in hand very much so and will reference it in the future as long as I have the vehicle I feel like I've just been given a pep talk I'm ready to take the field!

Tony Stottler

Reaction score
Okay confession time I had to put a 30 amp fuse in the 15 amp spot that keeps blowing labeled for the instrument panel and that's why the wire burnt up the way it did. On the headlight switch which is new the wire in the outermost hole of the harness is labeled b2 and the one in the center that is burnt is labeled r. They enter the dash. The red wire from b2 on the headlight switch goes to the instrument panel position of the fuse panel. I guess you could say the fuse panel wire goes to the headlight switch and the headlight switch wire goes to the white motorcraft box and from the watercraft box then carries on to the engine compartment. Once in the engine compartment does she think is intact all the way to the back of the van where it splits and goes to each left and right corners. Could I just need a new white motorcraft box and what is that exactly I'll try to look it up in my book as well and let you know when I come up with.

You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FordLTDiesel

Members online