'87 6.9 idi no fuel, Injection pump?

Ford420ci6point9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I pulled the pump and I am thinking of sending it out to USDieselParts.com for a rebuild. They say they use steel inserts so it won't Waller out again. I had no freaking power and I think maybe it had been wearing out or worn out since I got the truck. My friend who has a mildly modded (non turbo) 7.3 idi said it's WAAAY slower than his truck by far. So possibly I already had a bad pump and it just finally **** the bed? But does anyone have any experience with USDieselParts.com? Are they a good rebuilder? Thanks.

Ford420ci6point9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for going silent I haven't had time to work on anything non-critical and I had less than a thousand bucks to my name and I have another truck to drive, I do want to get the truck back up though. Can I get a quote for a rebuild @Thewespaul? I'll call you this next week, probably Monday. Btw I tore the front apart and now it's locked up after i put it back together so yeah, will that be extra? :(

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stock pumps are $750 to 850 typically, shouldn’t be any extra cost as long as there’s no damage to any hard parts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freqencyheight

Members online