7.3 IDI Shortblock .020" new and other parts

This is a good price on a fresh shortblock??

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You're too low

• You're too high

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jhenegh

Truck Still Earns its Keep
Reaction score
I have a rebuilt 7.3 IDI shortblock that is bored 0.020". Brand new machine work that has sat in garages for the last couple of years. VERY LIGHT surface rust here and there, but in my opinion not enough to stop it from being slapped together and run it. I've kept it oiled in the time I've had it.

I bought is as-is 16 months ago when my IDIT had taken up excessive oil consumption and I was fearing the worst. Mine turned out to be one broken oil ring and re-ringing all 8 holes fixed my issues. It's been a year since I got mine back together and it is oil-consumption free after 5k miles, so I think she's fixed. SO... this nice shortblock is back for sale.

I don't have paperwork on the machine work. It was done at a machine shop an hour north of me which I don't have any firsthand knowledge of, I was just told all this by the seller when I bought it. I fully intended to use it myself if I needed to, but it is as-is since I didn't do the work on it. I have more details on it's background. A call would be easier. I had confidence in it when I bought it.

I have all kinds of heads, IP, lines, intake etc to make this complete if you need to.

Shortblock-$650
Heads-$100 per side or $150 for a pair, buyers choice of 6 or 8 heads that I have.
Other parts we'll come to an agreement on.
Motivated seller, not motivated to make it into a coffee table stand!

Shipping may very well be possible through Fastenal. I've shipped heavy farm items with them recently and was pleased with the service.

Joey
317 six nine one 4347
call/text. Can send plenty of more pictures
Thanks

You must be registered for see images attach

Status
Not open for further replies.