6.0 PDQ volumizer

mrhorton88

Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm new to the 6.0 and I have found a couple of PDQ volumizers and was wondering if anyone had used one and how they performed. Any help is appreciated.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Don't do it. Get a real tuner. Get gauges before that.
And before that, you better do headstuds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

mrhorton88

Reaction score
It's been studded and had the egr delete done. It's got gauges but they're unhooked right now. It used to have a digital moniter. I didn't know if that was a good deal or not. IThis is my first diesel with electronics.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Ah, gotcha.
There's way better tuners for those. Look into the sct x4 type devices.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

FordGuy100

Reaction score
SRL Tune from gearhead. Head bolt safe (as safe as running a tune on a non studded truck can be, it still probably wont last). 375-400 rwhp. Wam bam thank you ma'am.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Get a SCT tuner that can load custom tunes, and then buy the tunes from gearhead performance.

Gadgetguru

Reaction score
Never heard of PDQ. You can find a used SCT SF3/X3 for half the price of a new x4 if you are looking to save money. Just have to make sure the previous owner has it unmarried. I have tunes from Tony Wildman, WPE, PHP, and TSD. They all have their pros and cons. Highly recommend PHP and TSD.

Tony Wildman (Total Diesel Performance), WPE (Windrunner Performance Engineering), PHP (Power Hungry Performance), TSD (Truck Source Diesel)