2021 Rally Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
All,

I spoke with GOOSE about the 2021 rally, since it was mentioned a few times that he was the wagon master this year. He said yes he was wanting to hos the 2021 Rally, however, he would like some input from the group. He @GOOSE and @LadyGoose have some ideas and are looking to get the ball rolling.

So, I will let him post what input they looking for, and once they have that, we will start the official rally thread.

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes!!! I need something to look forward to, I've been working 8 days a week and I'm about to drop!

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any update or plans for the 2021 rally yet? With our wedding coming up we most likely won't be able to make it the full week, but as long as it's close enough we'd love to make a long weekend and visit everyone!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i to am wondering what the plan is. still have time to go but it goes by quick.

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been in touch with him? I can check in and see what's going on. Maybe it won't work out for him this year.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well.... the clock is ticking and if someone needs to jump in and get a plan together, it needs to happen soon as campgrounds and sites are gonna be harder and harder to reserve if they aren't held like now!

Heath

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
I will send John one last message..... If I don't see any activity in a few days... I will lock this thread and start a throw in the hat thread. If it gets to that.. it will be a much shorter throw in the hat, and then voting thread... like maybe a week each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tottripp

Members online