2020 rally dates

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
been looking at some dates and want to pick something that works with everyone.

i believe some prefer to wait for most of the July 4th crowd to thin out? if so the 11th to 19th would be the best dates. just not to sure if thats to late in the month for some.

i could do a week earlier but then that puts us on the 4th.

looking for opinions so fire away.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My immediate thoughts would be go later but we are pretty flexible so it really doesn’t matter. I tend to prefer less crowding though.

I’m going to tag a bunch of people in hopes of getting them to see this. If I miss people add them or whatever. I’m sure I’ll forget someone I shouldn’t.

General comment to everyone. When you see something over here, tag some people because I know I’m still guilty of not checking over here as often as I should. We don’t want to hold Elijah up waiting for responses just because we didn’t know he asked.

@F350camper
@subway
@tjsea
@hesutton
@Dirtleg
@chillman88
@GOOSE

I know I’m forgetting people.

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, I'm good with the later time for 2 reasons. Of course less crowding, and also usually a little cheaper not being holiday rates. I'll double check with the lady, but I think later should work fine for us.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My immediate thoughts would be go later but we are pretty flexible so it really doesn’t matter. I tend to prefer less crowding though.

I’m going to tag a bunch of people in hopes of getting them to see this. If I miss people add them or whatever. I’m sure I’ll forget someone I shouldn’t.

General comment to everyone. When you see something over here, tag some people because I know I’m still guilty of not checking over here as often as I should. We don’t want to hold Elijah up waiting for responses just because we didn’t know he asked.

@F350camper
@subway
@tjsea
@hesutton
@Dirtleg
@chillman88
@GOOSE

I know I’m forgetting people.

Just a suggestion to help everyone catch new activity, you can subscribe to any thread, section etc on the forum to get notifications of any new comments or threads by clicking "watch forum" next to the post new thread button.

You must be registered for see images attach

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ill wait for some more input but later in the month is looking better. more than likely the campground will have more sites open.

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if we will be able to come this year, but later in the month usually works better for us anyway. I'm certainly hoping to make it out though.

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What!?!! This is about as close to your back yard as it gets.

:poke

Yeah still costs money to rent a cabin LOL

That coupled with I'm hoping to tear into the dually this spring so that'll eat up a bunch of funds.

It sucks because I'm stuck trying to pick parts to replace NOW (head studs and gaskets) and stuff that can wait (locker, carpet, etc) I need to get going on this 4x4 swap so I can get it done and get the parts truck out of the yard LOL

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
We are fine with later in the month, i know that usually opens things up a little.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with the 11th - 19th. I'm not sure if we'll be able to haul that far. 600 miles is about the limit with the little ones (well little one - Heidi is almost a teenager now) in a truck. Will just have to see I'm afraid.

Heath

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@hesutton I can completely understand that. It's a long haul for you guys for sure. If you had wanted you are always welcome to take a pit stop at my house if it would help. I've got a big plug on the outside of my house you wanted to plug in. It's just a thought if you guys are on the fence.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok so looks like ill make the plans for july 11th to 19th.

i was talking to the owners of the campground and there is plenty of tent and pull through sites available. they have a few deluxe cabins open but no basic cabins until the 13th. not sure how that will affect some but hopefully we can work it out.

they will not hold any spots so try to call quick so we dont loose them. mention oilburners group and we get a little discount. if you are 100% sure on going but cant reserve a spot soon enough just let me know.

i will make an official thread but for now i will leave the info to make reservations here. it is preferred to call to make reservations so we dont have any mix ups. PLEASE leave a message and they will call you back. they are closed this time of year so it directs to her cell phone.

feel free to ask any questions.

https://koa.com/campgrounds/woodstock/map/