2018 Oilburners Rally Location

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Cabins. Lots of cabins. Did I mention that We will need a cabin. Lol. Did the tent thing this year, while it worked not really looking forward to it again. Doubt I will finish camper by then and highly doubt I will buy one by then either. I got other things on the house to do.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was an overnight tent trip haha. With 2 little kids I travel the exact opposite of light! I like to be ready for a zombie apocalypse.
So glad to go next year

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk
;Sweet
You must be registered for see images attach

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No dates yet right? I want to set it in cement so I can plan around it haha.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

pafixitman

Reaction score
Make that 2 now, we got site 28!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
I think I set a personal best on speed to reserve for a rally. I had mine in by 11 am on the 14th! (I may have been nudged by a certain female in the house to get this booked and done though!) She is pretty excited about seeing everyone again.

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only thing that sucks about reserving so early is now I'm ready to go and it's still ages away. At least this year the idi has a garage to hide in so I won't worry as much about something breaking over winter and getting messed up before the rally. Sitting outside makes you drive it and driving it in pa winters means 10% of the truck will be missing by spring. Will be nice to drive it only when it's dry this winter.

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only thing that sucks about reserving so early is now I'm ready to go and it's still ages away. At least this year the idi has a garage to hide in so I won't worry as much about something breaking over winter and getting messed up before the rally. Sitting outside makes you drive it and driving it in pa winters means 10% of the truck will be missing by spring. Will be nice to drive it only when it's dry this winter.

I was hoping to park mine but I'm not going to have my beater ready before winter. Sucks driving a nice southern truck in the NY winter mess.

I was hoping to reserve right after you did but I didn't realize cabins need the full deposit and money has been tight lately.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online