2018 Oilburners Rally Location

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
The voting has closed, and it appears that Corey found us a bus..........

The 2018 Rally voting winners are Rob - F350camper / Mike - laserjock - Shenandoah Valley Area, Virginia

Congratulations fellas!!!!!

When ready, start a new thread with the information, and we will get is "stickied up" for all....

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow a 12-13 vote! That was a close one! It was a win/win either way guys.Awesome areas.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I think I speak for Rob when I say we are flattered (and a little nervous) that you guys would entrust part of your vacation to us.
We will do our best not to screw it up. LOL

I know several folks mentioned having an interest in contributing. If anyone has any suggestions for activities they are aware of that are either great or not so great shoot Rob or myself a PM. If any former hosts would like to share any sage wisdom, a PM about that would be appreciated as well.

Stay tuned. We should have some info together shortly.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To be honest, I wasn't super excited to host two consecutive rallies. LOL Plus, it's great to have new hosts for a rally in a new area. Exciting stuff.

I'd be glad to give you guys any advice I can. Just let me know what questions you have.

Congrats to our new rally hosts!!!!

Heath

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The fiance and I will definitely make it to this one. Hopefully the idi keeps it up for another year. Knock on wood. Got family in the area we can visit on the way so this works out fantastic!