94 F-350 IDIT Build Thread

The_Josh_Bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depending on how thick that steel is you could leave out the far front supports. It's only ~3ft of overhang? Should be plenty strong enough on it's own it would seem. Sweet rack and those sneakers look great

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would just mount it to the bed cover and let it overhang the front. That way you don’t have to go crazy with mounting the front and rear separate.

Kevo1288

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My buddy had bought the roof rack out from under me so that never went through.

I thought I would be able to make a lot more progress on this truck faster but my powerlifting hobby really just overrides the truck modifications. A lot of people think its just a meathead go in and lift thing but theres a lot of science, a lot of time, and a lot of $$$ that goes into it.

Anyways I do have a few updates. The truck has a 38 gallon rear tank now. I just scored some homemade but decent intercooler piping. I also requested to place an order for @Thewespaul full manual glowplug conversion kit.

I am going to strip the ic piping and paint match to the truck, source a 99-03 intercooler they were made for and have at it.

You must be registered for see images attach

Saev

Reaction score
source on that crossover pipe? or just local fab?

Kevo1288

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got some more stuff for the upcoming project.

Still looking for a factory non turbo set of valve covers, want to mod for a catch can setup.

The glowplug sockets i found on amazon and they are badass, little rubbers in the sockets to hold the glowplugs, really impressed.

Got my push button and zd9s for @Thewespaul manual glowplug conversion harness.

Got my valve cover gaskets, aero seal hose clamps n new coolant hoses. My intercooler piping should be here tomorrow.

Getting very excited.

Kevo1288

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My piping showed up today, gotta clean it up after seeing how it fits and decide what im going to do.

Also picking up a new psp oil catch can which is exciting, theyre outrageous money direct from them but someone local is abandoning their build on their 6.4 so i scored it at a 3rd the price

Kevo1288

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced both door strikers, seems passenger door had been slim jimmed at one point because the top of the door sticks out a bit bottom does not. My buddy at the body shop can prob help me heat the paint and bend it back to close enough.

Then i added some kicker speakers, and added some 80 mil sound deadener to the doors i covered about 80% of the door. Hoepfully itll help.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online