Dregs Garage

Reaction score
Hi, I have a 1994 f350 crew, longbed for sale was white and red, has older white repaint, has red interior with bench seats. Body is good bed is dented, Had goose neck in bed
Missing tailgate.

It was running before winter and has been sitting since October, I was swapping out the injection return line to put in R&D performance billet fuel rails with new injectors and stopped when it got to cold and couldn’t finish the passenger side.
Driver’s side is done! Passenger side needs the turbo taken off to finish.

Truck Has 323,000 miles on it. I think it has some blow by... I have spare motor that needs rings. .020 over,
Has new Toyo tires on the rear and older prime wells on the front with lots of treads
I have clear new headlights and turn signals with running lights, clear cab lights and new red rear lights.
A spare pump was restamped and rebuilt at one time. Og 5070 pump!
Also have a spare set of aluminum rims that need to be polished out!

Also have a 1990 single cab with a 7.3 non turbo 5 speed longbed with shell owner told me it threw a rod but I haven’t had time to look at it. Was going to use it for a parts truck since the axles, transmission and transfer case had all been rebuilt for the motor stopped.

Everything for $5000
Just looking to get rid of everything ford 7.3idi and finish some other projects.
I’m located in Billings Montana

Macrobb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sadly, I don't think you'll get that, even for two trucks. Especially when neither of them run. Non running anything takes a massive hit compared to "drivable". Both of these sound like they would need to be trailer'd home.

For reference, I'm thinking the value of the '90 is probably in the $500 range or less...