1990 F250 headlight housings and new bulbs

saburai

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Gang! Up for sale are the headlight assemblies that I took off when I replaced them with new units. The new ones came with bulbs which I replaced with silverstar ultra's. They are in good shape other than the typical hazing of the lenses. They would most likely polish out quite well, I just don't have the time. $40 plus actual shipping costs. Shipping from 33922 in Florida.
You must be registered for see images attach

saburai

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sold.
Thanks Calvin! I'll figure out if UPS or USPS has the best deal. Might take a few days or a week before they go out. If you'd prefer, I'm running errands town tomorrow morning and I pass a UPS store. I could just send me them on the spot, let me know. Please send me the shipping address.

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve got many many

If you do I might have to buy a set from you. I have a project I've been working on putting these LEDs I got from amazon for my bullnose into a brick headlight housing and I think I can make it work..

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you do I might have to buy a set from you. I have a project I've been working on putting these LEDs I got from amazon for my bullnose into a brick headlight housing and I think I can make it work..

So you just need some housings? Does it matter if the lens is cracked or do you want some just to polish and go?

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just housings doesnt matter if its cracked. Going to get rid of the lens likely anyways. Literally think the set of led sealed beams I got for my bullnose can be retrofitted into brick housings and we might be able to have aftermarket lighting with some easy modifications to brick housings because the led box is really thin that the LED sealed beam ones come in.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cover shipping and they’re yours. I’ll let you know when they’re available. If you don’t hear from me in a week or so pm me to remind me, really busy week coming up

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

with the proper use of heat and chemicals, anything can fit :D