1989 F-250 7.3 Project

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@hacked89 , the truck sounds great. I dig it. @Nero , watch this video and note the inconspicuous roll of tape on the front seat that is probably used as a cupholder. That would make hacked's comment about "with our imagination, anything can be a cupholder" comment make sense. But really, great truck dude! Im really for IDI caddy!

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@hacked89 , the truck sounds great. I dig it. @Nero , watch this video and note the inconspicuous roll of tape on the front seat that is probably used as a cupholder. That would make hacked's comment about "with our imagination, anything can be a cupholder" comment make sense. But really, great truck dude! Im really for IDI caddy!
Thanks man

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump with updated note in for sale section - this package was non negotiable in its current form, but I’m going to keep the second turbo kit and parts not on the truck. Consider it now negotiable. If no lucky buyer by end of October I’m going to strip the truck and it will go into other projects.

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all. I’m parting out this truck soon. It has a great condition OBS bed on it. I’m keeping the drivetrain but may sell one of the turbo kits and pumps.

Pretty much everything is new top to bottom. Front seat recovered. If anyone is interested in the bed, interior pieces let me know. The roller would also make a great donor for a 4wd swap. It has a refreshed OBS balljoint d60. All of this can be seen and documented on my channel.

Pricing - I’ll beat whatever you can realistically find out there. This quality 8ft bed i see for $2000+, asking $1200. If someone has it for cheaper same quality, just show me the ad (not your own or fake ads haha) and I’ll work with you. Same deal with the D60/10.25 roller with title. Make me an offer on anything else. The drivetrain stuff would be strict and near retail since it has only about 5k miles on it and I can use it other places.

Things available:
Hood - scratched
Fenders - gouged
Side tank
Roller with balljoint d60 / 10.25
Interior
Great condition OBS bed, has hole for gooseneck
CDD T04Z stage 3 turbo kit - 5k miles
R&D 130 pump - 5k miles
CDD experimental 130cc pump (not recommended for street) - 50 miles
ATS093 turbo back exhaust

KansasIDI

Hopelessly addicted to IDIs
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey all. I’m parting out this truck soon. It has a great condition OBS bed on it. I’m keeping the drivetrain but may sell one of the turbo kits and pumps.

Pretty much everything is new top to bottom. Front seat recovered. If anyone is interested in the bed, interior pieces let me know. The roller would also make a great donor for a 4wd swap. It has a refreshed OBS balljoint d60. All of this can be seen and documented on my channel.

Pricing - I’ll beat whatever you can realistically find out there. This quality 8ft bed i see for $2000+, asking $1200. If someone has it for cheaper same quality, just show me the ad (not your own or fake ads haha) and I’ll work with you. Same deal with the D60/10.25 roller with title. Make me an offer on anything else. The drivetrain stuff would be strict and near retail since it has only about 5k miles on it and I can use it other places.

Things available:
Hood - scratched
Fenders - gouged
Side tank
Roller with balljoint d60 / 10.25
Interior
Great condition OBS bed, has hole for gooseneck
CDD T04Z stage 3 turbo kit - 5k miles
R&D 130 pump - 5k miles
CDD experimental 130cc pump (not recommended for street) - 50 miles
ATS093 turbo back exhaust
3.55s or 4.10s? I'm too far just curious

94turbocrewcab-lb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couple questions how much for the used pump?..I’ve got a stock turbo motor with brand new stock injectors -would this work well?

And why are you getting out of the truck?

I posted about possibly moving out of the idi as well..but maybe you can give your 2 cents?

After all that work..

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Couple questions how much for the used pump?..I’ve got a stock turbo motor with brand new stock injectors -would this work well?
It would work, but you'd NEED, mot want an intercooler with that big of a pump. Then you'd also need a bigger turbo to make full use of that big of a pump.