1985 F350 Dually CC For Sale

bghnkinf350

Reaction score
Well, I am putting my feelers out there. I am considering selling my truck in my sig. It is a 1985 F350 Crew Cab Dually, Banks Sidewinder, 4x4, 3.55s, ZF conversion, 3g alternator, hydroboost with Saginaw conversion, Superduty master cylinder, Crown Vic electric fan, Racor filter/water separator, Uhaul pump and injectors, Superduty front springs. The truck runs like a top and starts every time. There is a little rust bubbling in areas of the cab, but corners are solid. There is no rust through. I am asking $3200 OBO if anyone is interested. I am only selling it because it is too big for my needs and I am buying another car. It is thr truck in my avatar.

Shoot me a PM if you would like any information.

Thanks,

Nick

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Move closer to me. What color is the interior?

bghnkinf350

Reaction score
It is not an XLT, but does have air, and it works.....

As for the blue interior - well.......Gray would have been ideal!

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
Well, even with the reduced cost I would have to drive ~2,500 miles to get home...not in the cards. Unless I get desperate for a rig.

Yours would be nice since it has all the upgraades I would want. Its just too far. It almost makes you tear up. I would sell my 2003 for sure!

Thad

lindstromjd

Black Sheep
Reaction score
All things considered, if you still had it for sale in November and I was able to get a week off of work so I could drive it back to Arkansas, you'd have a deal. Don't feel obligated to hold it for me, I'm just speculating.