Your feedback on this Vendor/ Diesel shop !

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uh... what?
A, the nozzles are /not/ delphi nozzles.
B, in my case, I /did/ have few PSI of drift at the beginning, but well within the +50-100 PSI spec for injectors.
And, after 20K miles, they were all nice and consistent pressure wise, which matters more than anything else.

Whoops my bad. Thought you were referring to Delphi bb codes.

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am running the 90cc pump and his stage 1's with ats 088 turbo performance is great, runs smooth no complaints on my end. I can't remember his warrantee but it's on the website pumps have a 100 dollar core charge and injectors are like 50 or 75 dollar core for 8. You don't have to send your pump but you can send it to get the core charge back just like at at parts stores. Website is user friendly and gives you a with or without core charge option when buying parts.

BR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While we're on injectors/pump combos-Hey pelky, had a chance to run a Dyno? Or does the truck do any real work? I'm very strongly considering your setup and am curious about usability, reliability, common hard work egts......and certainly get up and go....any real comments as far as stock vs now?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't been on a dyno yet, the different is noticble, as for towing I'm not sure yet haven't had the chance to yet it runs down the highway at 300f as egts and at full throttle runs it's gotten to about 1100 empty but that's foot to the floor 3000 rpm+ With the 088 turbo it doesn't get quite enough air I would say the smoke is pretty good at wot but if you ease into it it stays pretty clear still so it's controllable. Truck is a very reliable daily driver and the difference was noticeable from stock/now a lot more drivable I think as far as not feeling sluggish anymore and easier starting now. you can always turn the fuel down on a 90cc pump I just wanted to make sure I had enough fuel for soon to be mods on my truck like intercooler and upgrade turbo.

BR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was exactly what I wanted to hear! Thank you very much!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Spun4Fun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Give Conestoga Diesel of Pa a call about pumps and injectors. Not many that know more than Mel or Joel.

I have but the Price difference , the budget drive the choice and makes you explore all the options . Cant seem to find post regarding truck owners feedback who have Mose junior and his injectors unless i did not search hard enough

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would recommend conestoga or r and d idi performance through all the research I did before buying Pump and injectors I can't find anything bad about either of those companies and have talked to both on the phone they offer great costumer service and advice

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Working on a website. Got one almost up and the SP became unusable. Brandon is doing another. Almost done.
PM me here for info.

Spun4Fun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since i am not Planing on Head studs , Or Intercooler Yet i feel the R&D RD2-80 with the stock injectors they advertise on their Web site along with the Banks Turbo will supply enough juice and put new life to this 7.3 .

any one run the RD2-80 setup

Spun4Fun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After hanging a jr moose on my 88 c-6 4:10 and a non gated banks gen 1...

Without an ic, stay stock.
Any extra fuel will want more air and cooler air.
Just my .02

Totally ag
After hanging a jr moose on my 88 c-6 4:10 and a non gated banks gen 1...

Without an ic, stay stock.
Any extra fuel will want more air and cooler air.
Just my .02

i am with you on that , Not going all out with this deal as i hardly ever drive it .When you say Stay Stock you mean

Get the Stanadyne rebuilt or RD2-80 setup that is pretty much beefed up stock and still not the 90cc pump just tuned down a little from my understanding

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a 90cc and a non gated ats, once it spools it cleans up to a haze. An intercooler would be recomened but not required. Egts hit 1000 max wot unloaded and cruises around 275 300ish. Same price for a 90 as a 80 so I just went with the bigger pump so if needed I could just turn the fuel down but still have a pump with room to do more mods later on. I'm also running his stage 1 injectors so with stock injectors it problem would smoke as much id imagine

Spun4Fun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a 90cc and a non gated ats, once it spools it cleans up to a haze. An intercooler would be recomened but not required. Egts hit 1000 max wot unloaded and cruises around 275 300ish. Same price for a 90 as a 80 so I just went with the bigger pump so if needed I could just turn the fuel down but still have a pump with room to do more mods later on. I'm also running his stage 1 injectors so with stock injectors it problem would smoke as much id imagine

Yes both are at the same Price which is great bargaining point IMO . I guess it all comes down and depends on what you truly use the Truck for , whats the plans for down the road and is the funds will ever be present to go all the way out and do more Mods ..