Work Safe Truck Forums

MUDDY

Reaction score
WORK SAFE TRUCK FORUMS

take a good look at the ******* in my avitar and a peek up the skirt in my sig. i gotta find some more work safe pics soon.

we are making a move to make the truck sections of oilburners more work safe. it was brought up by many that we cant have ***** shots in the truck section, but muddy and a few others have ***** pics in their avatars and sig's. well,,,,,i guess the time is upon us to make a change. yes,,, i realize that members can choose not to view av's and sigs by clicking in their member profiles but folks that aint members who come to visit dont have that option. and when someone posts a link to an o.b. thread at another site some of em get uptight by clicking on our link and some bareshakintitties appear on the screen right in front of folks that prefer not to see that. we want to do all we can to gain new folks and perhaps this may help. we still have the members only forums to let our hair down and get crazy on.

lets just do pg rated pics on the sigs and av's from here on out. we will get a few days or so to find new av pics. im gonna start an av and sig pic graveyard so we can go and peek at the old av's once in a while. many of em are too awesome to loose.

keep in mind that this in no way will effect the fun we have in GGG and the other members only area. those areas will run as normal, bare nekid shakin ******* and all :D

Whit

Reaction score
Great idea Muddy, I think that inorder to be work safe AND attract new members this is a very smart move, I have changed my av ...................the kid acts just like me too :D

Cheers, Kevin

MUDDY

Reaction score
im searchin for a new worksafe av. im shore gonna miss my old one

epin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just noticed this thread. I'll try and keep things "PG" but if I cross the line, feel free to let me know.

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Originally posted by epin
I just noticed this thread. I'll try and keep things "PG" but if I cross the line, feel free to let me know.

The best way to do it is keep it at a G level & use the GGG forum for full sized pictures.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ramprat said:
The best way to do it is keep it at a G level & use the GGG forum for full sized pictures.

Very sage advice from Rampy.

Epin,

The intent was to get the guys to remove their avitars that had vulgar language (several users had them) and avatars of women with NO :shocked: clothing on. While I or some others may not find your images offensive, you have to remember that they are being viewed by all in the public areas of the forums. We give you GGG to post the other images.

Mike

epin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks mike and ramprat. I think i understand. I didn't know about the past stuff. i guess i missed all the fun.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
towcat said:
That's far from Sesame Street....... that's Wallace and Grommit....
His last avatar was Kermit de Frog making tadpoles with Pamela Anderson. LOL