Wiring Woes

ReticulateSplines

Reaction score
So, before I go about doing Injectors, IP and GPs I want to know what it going on with my transmission. I believe it to be electrical, as the issue is intermittent and not isolated. I will need to replace/repair the multi-function switch in the dash for sure but a PO scabbed in a lot of wiring for auxiliary items and I need to know what exactly I do and do not need in there.

This is a 1993 F250 with E4OD

I tried to find it already by searching, perhaps I am just too new to the forum?

Thanks guys! Ideally I could get my hands on the entire wiring schematics package. I am confident in my electrical and mechanical abilities and have friends and coworkers willing/able to help or at least provide support.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
theres gotta be a question in there somewhere.:D what are the trans symptoms?

ReticulateSplines

Reaction score
Ha the "question " is who has a good wiring diagram for this model truck/transmission combo.

Trans symptoms are:
When blinker applied at HWY speed I notice a blip in RPM. It was felt first, then varified on the tach too.
When coasting or cruising then apply throttle the trans sometimes will rev up then drop into gear before any power transfer to wheels.
On heavy throttle getting some super hard shifts.

Trans issues are sporadic, none of these issues happen 100% of the time its put into that scenario.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VWAudiFord

Members online