Winch Bumpers

Dr. C

Reaction score
Is anybody out there lookin for a winch bumper for a 94-02 Dodge 1500-3500. Extremely strong but lightweight by design. High quality made with all U.S. materials. Will accept factory or aftermarket lights. Lots of features you won't find anywhere else. Will post some pictures if anyone is interested.

MUDDY

Reaction score
hey dr c. good to see ya here :)

yep,,,need pics on here.

dr c is a membr of our idaho bombers group. he makes an awesome bumper. he been makin em for 2 gen rigs but soon make em for the others. gotta get on my 3 gen before too long

Dr. C

Reaction score
Thanks for the interest guys. Here's a couple pics to give you the general idea of what they look like. They can be finished just about any way you want it. The standard model is powder coated in silver vein, but we can powder'm in any color, or paint to match your color. Lots of options. They all have built in storage, light mounts, 2-inch receivers, shackles, tow hooks, guard, skid plate, and aluminum tread plate on top. boxes are Rhino lined inside and lockable. Will mount any warn winch from the 8000 to the new 16500, including the M8274 shown in the pics. Will also mount other similar winches. If you'd like to see some more pics of the features check'm out at www.extremewinchbumpers.com. Can alos do anything custom for you. Your imagination is the limit. They're strong, the one in the pics recently took a deer at about 80mph, no damage to the bumper. Happened before the pics were taken. Ya'll have a great day. Drop me a line if ya have any questions. Thanks

Attachments

• resized.jpg
    resized.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 138

Dr. C

Reaction score
Here's a shot that shows ya the skid plate and lower side a little better. Sorry ya gotta look at my ugly mug, but my lady wasn't available to model the day this was shot. Take care, all.

Attachments

• resized ceo and 98 dodge.jpg
    resized ceo and 98 dodge.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 133

Dr. Evil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice bumper....looks to be a bit on the pricey side. JMO.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
I like the storage idear. Pretty much years ago when I was into off road that was real close to the idea I had bouncing around in my head, stuck out far enough that a guy could stand on it to get under the hood. The only difference I had was I was going to mount a flip down boat ladder to it so that I could just step right up if need be.

Very cool... too bad you about 10 years too late for me, now the most off roading I'm into is when I pull off into the yard or on gravel at the campgrounds.

Dr. C

Reaction score
It's true. They're not the lowest priced on the market, but they're quaranteed to be the most for your dollars spent, and if you round up a fiew friends that are interested too. We can get you a group discount if you're interested. Have a great day.

Dr. Evil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dr. C
It's true. They're not the lowest priced on the market, but they're quaranteed to be the most for your dollars spent, and if you round up a fiew friends that are interested too. We can get you a group discount if you're interested. Have a great day.

Good things are never cheap are they??....no doubt its a good bumper. Didnt mean to sound like an idiot.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online