Wierd blinker issue?

smokinporsche

Diesel Fan
Reaction score
Weird :dunno I drove off the other day in my PSD 2004 and went to use my blinkers and they are flashing real fast on the dash when I use them. I checked both rear brake lights and rear blinkers do not work. The front blinkers work and the flasher works, but only on the front, nothing in the rear. I checked the bulbs and they are good. The night rear driving lights work, is this a ground or a bad flasher relay?

NCheek

Howdy
Reaction score
Fast flashing is from the blinkers not working. Try replacing the bulbs, if they burn up, then start chasing wiring.

smokinporsche

Diesel Fan
Reaction score
Fast flashing is from the blinkers not working. Try replacing the bulbs, if they burn up, then start chasing wiring.

I found the problem, it was the rear main plug at the back bumper was almost unpluged. Put in some dielectric grease and plugged her in and all is good!

I have another issue that came up, due to the drainage it took out one of my batteries, so I replaced both and now my ABS light won't go off. I tried the battery reset for 5 min but it still stays on, I will scan for code and see what comes up. I will keep you posted. Thanks.