Who's seen one of these GEM's

mu2bdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've only seen them in six doors. I think Diesel Brothers does them. [emoji3] @IdIot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Centurian Four Door Bronco!!!!!! They made these in the Bull, Brick and OBS Era's... We have a few of them on here....

This is the Father to the Excursion!!!!!! I would love one of them!!!!

@Danielle

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tagging people doesn't work anymore guys.@myself lol.

This thread reminds me....I seem to recall someone saying OJ was due out soon.

junk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That trucks being turned into a cummins powered company marketing truck on Pirate right now. The body and frame are about all he's keeping though.

kuskoal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got one. And I love it! Needs a lot of tlc, but the uniqueness of them really get the heads scratching what it is.

kuskoal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yo, I wish!! I should have brought it. I need something to do on the weekends. It's somewhere in northern Nevada right now

madpogue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure that's NOT a Centurion job. They used to just put their custom body on a Supercab frame, so the rear axle wasn't even centered in the wheel well. And they badged them as a C250 or C350 or what-not. This one appears to be a shortened CCLB and looks a lot better than the Centurion version. Extremely cheeky of them, however, and borderline fraud, to put the PSD badges on the fenders.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Well maybe it's not centurion, but definitely not the first PSD one I've seen.
You must be registered for see images

I've also seen a red one locally.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

madpogue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That ^^^ one appears to be a Centurion; not REAL clear, but the rear axle seems to sit too far forward in the wheel well (that's the giveaway).

Oh yeah, looking again at that pic, I ***THINK*** Centurion also put theirs on a 3"-ish body lift, to compensate for the "dog leg" of the supercab frame. But I'm just going from memory. There's a whole site dedicated to four-door Broncos of various flavors; I'm sure those guys know enough of those kinds of details to make one's head spin.

Last edited:

kuskoal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My c350 has centered wheel wells...

You are correct. It's like a 1/8" plate steel floor all the way back after the bronco "hump" in the cab. Perfect for a futon! No rear anchor for the bronco seat either. Custom garbage rear bench from I think a Ford van.