where's the water injection article at mel?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's "in the pipeline". I submitted it to Tony to put up on the web server, and when he finishes I'll be able to add it to the articles section. He may have already done it, but replied to my work email, so I won't see it until Wednesday, as I'll be off traveling tomorrow. So I would say you should see it Wednesday.

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
ericboutin said:
Hey Mel, maybe Travis could write a follow-up supplement article of "What not to do!!!" ;Sweet :eek: LOL :angel:

yea,and I can put my ear plugs in and make some Sound clips to go along with the followup.....

Nickbf2504x4

ATV Racr-IDI Driver
Reaction score
thanks mel :hail :D and i support that travis follow up about injecting your motor with a firehose! ;Sweet well, it made lots of power til thermal shock, right? ;burnout definetley :number2'y

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
ahh, Travis didnt do anything wrong. The E still ran when he sold it. LOL

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude....ease up.....there arent enough IDI guys willing to be thrown under the bus as mods if mel steps down from getting hassled too much.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we've been spoiled with instant gratification here. Over at the hot place, it takes months to get an article up, if at all. Here it took a day once, then maybe another day. Now maybe a week. I sent the article on May 2nd, but there now appears to be a possibility it wasn't recieved, so I've sent it again. I'm sure we will see it soon.