Where to get these gaskets?.

notenuftime

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for the olive gaskets that go to my oil supply line for the turbo and fuel supply from my filter to pump. Called Ford and they said no longer available I know I can make them my self with fuel line but would like to know if I can get the original thing and where. Thanks for any direction.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Contact Mel Agne at Conestoga Diesel in Pa. Guarantee he will have them. So will most injection pump repair shops. The olive size for the fuel line is 5/16. Typ4 aka Russ in Oregon has these seals also.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
delete this line!
olives suck BDD's
call typ4 and order a banks style oil line.
comes with the needed adapters and its a real nice steel braided oil line with AN fittings.
never have another issue.

notenuftime

Full Access Member
Reaction score
delete this line!
olives suck BDD's
call typ4 and order a banks style oil line.
comes with the needed adapters and its a real nice steel braided oil line with AN fittings.
never have another issue.
You know how much that will run me.

Garbage_Mechan

Garbage Mechanic
Reaction score
The correct heavy duty industry term for this type fitting is vibra-lock. It is all over Cummins engines even today. Not uncommon. Just need to know what to ask for. Most full line hose and fitting shops have it. Oh and FYI, I have made them from fuel line in emergency, doesn't last long but will get you home.

notenuftime

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just talked to Conestoga diesel they got the olives for a couple bucks. Also have the braided lines both for the turbo and IP but there 117$ each, if I had the cash I would love to go that route but that's life looks like I'm getting the olives.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88