well looking for a cummins

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what kind of prices are you offering?
almost everything I have is for sale. It depends on how much the offer is:D
I have a 195k/mi non-intercooled drop in complete and a '93 truck complete and running. what is it worth to you?

bigoilburner19

Reaction score
well lets see im not good at this but id offer atleast 1200 for the complete drop in and if you let mee see pics of the 93 because I wanted to take parts off of it maybe 2000 thats what id think but then again im not totally sure since ive never priced a cummins only a idi ford lol now tell me what you had in mind

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well lets see im not good at this but id offer atleast 1200 for the complete drop in and if you let mee see pics of the 93 because I wanted to take parts off of it maybe 2000 thats what id think but then again im not totally sure since ive never priced a cummins only a idi ford lol now tell me what you had in mind
to be blunt, those prices don't even marginally motivate me at all.
around here, cummins motors with a known past and complete running trucks sell at a serious premium.
you're better off checking the CL listings.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Yep Cummins motors command a premium price out here as well, as well as a rust free Kali truck that towkitten has. I have seen some in my opinion junk go for well over 2 grand here in the midwest. Heck look at what I sold my banged up 2nd gen dodge for ($2500). I had to back off on the price because the body was no longer a rust free body and also because frankly the front end was smooshed back a bit along with the bed side shoved in a bit. But the drivetrain was solid and I had mulitple calls - if I would have had 4 of them I would have sold them all in a heart beat at that price.

bigoilburner19

Reaction score
well towcat im in ohio and id have no way to get it over here and i mean what is the premium and hey i was bein honest with you i mean no offense cuz i really dont look at prices for cummins only ford powerchokes lol but you shoot me a price and i can see what i can dig up