Water seperator location on '95 PSD F-250

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
hey guys (and gals),
my buddy has a '95 f-250 and his water in fuel light came on, does the bowl drain it's self when full or is there a drain somewhere? he just added like 4 bottles of drygas and he said the light went out.... :confused: i don't know if the water could possible freeze in there and damage anything. input greatly appreciated! ;Sweet

-Jon

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is a yellow lever on the front side of the fuel bowl, that will drain the filter cannister/water trap. But..... probably a good idea to take the filter out after the cannister is empty and wipe it with a rag, that WIF light likes to stay on even after its been emptied.

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
hey guys (and gals),
my buddy has a '95 f-250 and his water in fuel light came on, does the bowl drain it's self when full or is there a drain somewhere? he just added like 4 bottles of drygas and he said the light went out.... :confused: i don't know if the water could possible freeze in there and damage anything. input greatly appreciated! ;Sweet

-Jon

95 stroker got the location right
I hope ya didnt add drygas for gasoline to it, but a quality diesel product.

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
.....knowing him i'd bet he went into the 'zone and got the usual iso..blah blah whatever it is he uses in everything else (gassers). hopfully nothing gets harmed. :puke: i'll have to go over tonight and check the water bowl.

-Jon