twin turbo idi

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
C6 and E4OD flex plates aren't the same. It might be possible to interchange the two though.

JohnZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i broke fexplate #2 Would it be possibly to have a billet 7.3 powerstroke plate drilled to fit my converter? Any ides?

I was just on the ATS Diesel Performance page looking for their Aurora 2000 turbo, and saw that they had a billet flexplate. It was a bit pricey around $700, but if you are breaking the stock ones, it may be worth it.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, Mel
If I understand right this Omega pump is one step above the Super Moose?

As was previously pointed out, the Omega Moose is the next step above the Bull Moose. The Bull Moose puts out around 100cc and the Omega Moose 130cc. The Super Moose was never built, and was intended to be a one off model (where no two would be the same), where as our normal Moose product family is all uniform in production. There are actually two Omega Moose pumps out there running around right now. The second one is in South America. I'm keeping an eye on the reliability of the Omega Moose, as we would like to verify it is worthy of the Moose family name before I put it up on the web site as a regular offering. We will build them now for the asking, but do not provide a warranty. They sell for $799.00.

With regards to P pumps, someone had mentioned 1000cc. Your not going to see that out of a P pump without spending serious money. Typically they max out depending on model, between 250 and 350cc. These would typically be on large class 8 truck engines.

VE pumps are not that stellar either. High 100's would be typical.

War Wagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As was previously pointed out, the Omega Moose is the next step above the Bull Moose. The Bull Moose puts out around 100cc and the Omega Moose 130cc. The Super Moose was never built, and was intended to be a one off model (where no two would be the same), where as our normal Moose product family is all uniform in production. There are actually two Omega Moose pumps out there running around right now. The second one is in South America. I'm keeping an eye on the reliability of the Omega Moose, as we would like to verify it is worthy of the Moose family name before I put it up on the web site as a regular offering. We will build them now for the asking, but do not provide a warranty. They sell for $799.00.

Thanks for the info Mel. Just what I was wanting to know about. I'm running the stocker pump for right now, but in the near future I'll sure be in the market for one of your pumps and I think a 100cc+. We can figure that when we get there.

War Wagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might check out BD for your flywheel solution. I know they make HD flexplates. I've installed one of them on a dodge/cummins customer vehicle before. It was a 1/4 inch thick. Defiantly heavy duty.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FordLTDiesel

Members online