The 10th Annual Fall Rally is offically ON!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
We are doing it again this year! Lori and I are Honored to host the 10th Annual East Lake Camping Oilburners Fall Get Together! (AKA Big Ed didn't make it to the Rally, Rally)

Where: Eastlake Campgrounds, Hopkins MI. http://www.eastlakecamping.com/

When: September, 22nd to 25th. Most will come in on Friday the 23rd, but we will be there Thurs the 23th for anyone that can make it that early.

Who: Whoever wants to attend, With or without an IDI or a Diesel for that matter, Bring what you can bring, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Volvo Wagon, Bike,..whatever,.

Why: Because it is Buy one Night, get one night Free Camping! cant beat that! See the website for the coupon.

This is an event that Lori and I have been putting this on every year just an excuse to have a laid back camping weekend with friends. No events are planned but we usually end up blowing something up and giving us something to fix, Making a Junkyard run to the local Pick and Pull, or go to my shop to fix whatever we broke.

Like last year, I have GOOD News and the BAD News on the campsites;

GOOD News: They have revamped all of the campsites and made them larger.

BAD News , There aren't as many to campsites to choose from, so space may be limited. MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS ASAP PLEASE!

Right now I have 8 campsites, on hold for the group. There is a Cabin and 2 Rental Trailers that are available as of now as well.

When you call in please let them know that you are with Darrin Tosh and the Ford Diesel Truck Get Together.

Here is the number, Cathy and Greg are the owners. Andrea their daughter works there as well.

269-793-7177
3091 Weicks Drive
Hopkins, MI 49328

If you have any questions or suggestions please let me know! and also let me know asap who is able to attend.

Hope to see ya there!

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Still no go
"The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page" .

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
My guess is you have to be logged into FB. I logged out and it didn't work for me either... It is a public page so if you are on FB you should be able to see it,..

Anyone else see it,..? or having problems,..?

mu2bdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried clicking on the link - don't have a FB acct - and get the same message F350camper gets. I tried Firefox, Edge, and Safari - same results.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For what it's worth, I have a FB account and tried to open the link and it didn't work for me; got the same "The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed" message.

Maybe the privacy settings are set up so that only friends/people invited are able to see the link?

gandalf

Reaction score
It's not working for me either. I tried clicking on the link while I was logged into FB.

What is the actual name you've given the page? Maybe we can see it going at it that way.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Yup thanks Ron, and once it is made private, it cant be changed to public.

Fall Rally is this week, looks like we will have 35 plus people there, a great turnout, It will be good to see some old friends again, and meet new ones, Looking forward to it.

pafixitman

Reaction score
Would have loved to be there this weekend but just could not swing it. My reason to be in the mitten state happened too fast and virtually :sly unplanned on my part. Will be visiting later in October ;Really

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Staff online