Super duty overload springs on my f250

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
I had a 67 gmc I rebuilt with a dump and I always hated when a truck sagged so I rebuilt the spring pack and added one full length leaf to the mains then I had a 3/4 ton dually that I had for parts and used almost all the springs for helpers so when I got done the overlod pack was almost as big as the mains LOL but it never looked overloaded even with 4 ton on and rode pretty good empty with the heavy dump bed on it. The thing I like is it never looked loaded heavy so the dots never bothered me

1994Diesel

Constantly thinking
Reaction score
Hey guys, I did get those overload springs on, but those rivets were a b#*ch to get out, I had to grind the heads off and use an air hammer to knock them out, and it really gave the hammer a work out! As for stability, comfortability of ride and ride heigth I think its doing great now. I did get new u bolts so I have been tightening them down every now and then since they are new and still being broke in. I am now in Boulder Colorado, just climbed the rockies, but it seems like I have been having water temp issues this whole time. But I think I will start a new thread for that one, I have been using the search to find answers but I'm not findinf the right ones.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online