So when is the Cheyenne shindig??

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Swany said:
probably a better course of food too :D

Without doubt :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

However, I'll start work on 4-5 batches of pickled eggs so that by the time of the party they will be good and pickled :hail :hail :hail :hail :hail

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Swany said:
that place ROCKS!!!! I had a "personal" beer tasting event with one of the VP's of Marketing, a little hottie!!! :Sly

Belly button shooters :D :D :D

I likes the Coors plant tour better & they gave ya more free beer in bigger/better glasses. However, the Bud plant has had some work done on it since our last tour so I'm not sure if it's gotten any better or not.

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
I haven't tried the Bud plant, most beer is far better at the plant anyway and that Bud I had last weekend almost made me puke!

A few years ago, I was up in Washington and we hit up the Olympia brewery. If ya've ever had that crap in a can you'd know what I'm talking about!! BUT- the beer in the brewery was soooo damn good. They had a special dark beer in a green can that was only made for the brewery (at the time) and it was the best dark beer I've ever had! Can't believe I'd be an advocate for Olympia, but if you're ever in Wa, you gotta give it a whirl!

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Swany said:
If ya've ever had that crap in a can you'd know what I'm talking about!!

Oly was the 1st beer I ever drank (that I can remember) & we kept it in a bag in the river so it would stay cold :eek: :eek:

It's some of the nastiest beer I've ever drank :puke: :puke:

Course after drinking oly PBR was the **** :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadScientist

Members online