So what did you do with your truck today?

mack

Reaction score
Was sizes do you wear? I don't need any of my acu's anymore. Lol
I have small/short and medium/regular bottoms.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Thank you i do apreciate the offer i probably shuld have specified Canadian army lol I am heading to suply today to try and get new issue kit just a pain in the ass and a lot of paperwork

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Did nothing with rig today. Feeling poor and under the weather some. Just sleeping today..

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
used it/them for the last time of the season!?.....maybe lol.i sure hope so.i wanna get outta here and hit the road.

chip truck needs some dump bed work.the sides and rear section need to be replaced and log trucks e4od that iv been milking for all shes worth,is just barley hanging in there.for some reason it's pushing atf up out the dipstick tube in reverse.i kept her topped up when i was using it this year but i dunno.i think i might need to stick a fork in it lol.
got a good (hopefully) ford reman sitting in the garage,that i got super cheap,ready to go in.
these things can both wait until spring when i get back.i dunno.i might take chip truck up for it's bed work before leaving.
both trucks far more earned their keep again for another year.you can't beat a commercially used idi truck with a stick.the poor suckers buying new trucks,shelling out all those thousands.someones gotta buy 'em though or else we wouldn't have any used ones to buy!:D

get well soon,Gary.

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hit a speed bump fast and down pipe came out of turbo again lol sounds interesting right now should be fixed in the morning though!

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive been slowing working on getting my old engine out of the truck so i can drop in my new one. Motor mount bolts are kicking my ass, being 31 years old they fight back a little.

Mowman 7721

Reaction score
I've just been watching him sit in the drive way,hasn't been run in a while due to a busted clutch pivot. Can't find a freekingood bell housing so I'm gonna swap in a Zf5. 1986 6.9 diesel 4x4. I' miss him terribly We been through a lot together. I'll go out znd just sit and talk about old times..lol

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally fixed the rearend.agian... Man I forgot how bad this truck drove lol it bounces like a sob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the old shocks worn out so bad,they were nothing but decorations uh? :D

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
the old shocks worn out so bad,they were nothing but decorations uh? :D
Welllll ya lol there actually the f250 shocks with a d60 swapped in lol there alittle stretched but I plan on replacing um this month when I put axle ujoints in.and anyone know what needs to be done to a wore out balljoint d60 knuckle I noticed my tie rod was about to fall out but I fixed it with a washer for now but I would like to actually have it fixed right ASAP lol

SebastIDIan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe something if I could get either of them started. Too effin cold to try :dunno

You must be registered for see images

Oh well I love driving my 6ohno anyway ;burnout

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
figured I'd put her Christmas present on today.got tired of my homemade mounts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member