So what did you do with your truck today?

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today I got my new IP from Conestoga Diesel, really excited to finally have a moose pump in my truck, the packaging quality and customer service has been phenomenal so far, going to be install it this Wednesday

Pics:

You must be registered for see images attach

Golden Helmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FINALLY fixed two big annoyances on my truck today. I had one stripped out hose clamp that's been leaking coolant for almost a year now, finally changed that out today. After that I ghetto-fixed my rattling door panels (both sides have broken corner mounts) with some weather stripping from home depot, and I bent the tabs for the window scrapers so hopefully they'll stay in place now. No more chattering door panels and it cost less than $10, I'll call that a win :D

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FINALLY fixed two big annoyances on my truck today. I had one stripped out hose clamp that's been leaking coolant for almost a year now, finally changed that out today.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Leroy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally dismounted my Leaky Tire .. and Repaired it with an Internal Patch ..

Turned out Great .. and only cost me 2 bucks at the U-Pul's Self serve Tire Machine ..

The guys i borrowed a lighter from really got a smile out of my 'Explosive' Ether - Bead Seating Method ..

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Swapped out an outdated and underpowered Galaxy CB for a proper HAM setup today for chase duty.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Swapped out an outdated and underpowered Galaxy CB for a proper HAM setup today for chase duty.

Nice! If I may ask, where did you get your console? I've been thinking about something like that (not necessarily lockable but that's a bonus) to put my CB and brake control between the seats. Just no good place in a brick nose truck for them.

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! If I may ask, where did you get your console? I've been thinking about something like that (not necessarily lockable but that's a bonus) to put my CB and brake control between the seats. Just no good place in a brick nose truck for them.

Thats a Tuffy Console. You can find them at www.tuffyproducts.com I think mine is their 10" wide stereo security console.

Matt_INW

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it ready for our last little RV trip across the state this week, and for winter. Topped off the coolant, topped off windshield washer fluid. Need to check air pressure tomorrow. Need to figure out why the passenger door lock won't unlock, ugh.

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forgot to add these the other day. I added some SAE/DOT approved driving lights up front, and some nice diffused flood lights in the rear bumper.

Attachments

• IMG_0272.jpg
    IMG_0272.jpg
    356.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0273.jpg
    IMG_0273.jpg
    408 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0274.jpg
    IMG_0274.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 29

hce

So can i....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wound the living **** out of the 6.9 for 11 hours left at 5:00 am from eastern montana for the western side. Forced to down shift once I hit the mountains, the 30 mph head wind caused the egt to go way high in double O.D. Picked up a motorbike for the kid, ate at jimmy johns and headed back east for no mans land. About 800 miles and home at 6:30.

Rot Box

Northern Utah
Reaction score
Getting ready for winter with new coolant, coolant filter and hoses ;Sweet

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Did nothing with my rig since Thursday. Been wanting to rotate tires but just too lazy for all that work... Been looking to repair the rear brakes. Need a set of drums and going to replace the new squeaky shoes. Nothing worse that grabby squeaky shoes... Don't recall the shoe name but I do know they were not the cheapest shoes O'Reilly sells either....