Recall notice

buickman69

Reaction score
I gotta call the stealership and see if our '92 is part of the recall. I'll crawl under it tomorrow and try to find this switch. I just went out and looked a minute ago and couldn't see it from the engine bay

buickman69

Reaction score

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that but figured it should still work. Oh well.
Your truck is definitely part of the recall, but it could have already had it done.

Sent from my SM-T537R4 using Tapatalk

TorchMadness

Reaction score
Definitely if you have a vehicle with this defect get it fixed! I was in high school at the time and a buddy of mine and his family would have burned to death if it were not for his dog waking him up. They had an expedition at the time that had the malfunction catching the house on fire and burning everything to the ground. Lucky they got out alive and also it was before the recall so they received a very generous compensation check from Ford.

rpm427

1994 F-350 IDI
Reaction score
No letter needed as I went to dealer and ask service manager if they had recall on speed control on my truck he said yes and 10 minutes out the door.They will take your info thou off truck

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
I got one of the pigtails. All it is, is an automotive fuse installed inline with the hot side. Not sure what the amperage is on it because it's all wrapped up in tape, but i'm guessing pretty low. If you wanted you could just make your own.

When I brought it in, the customer service rep guy had no clue what I was talking about. He had never heard of the issue... ***. I see it on the news all the time. He had to ask around for half an hour to figure it out. If you have a letter, probably easier to bring that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freqencyheight

Members online

No members online now.