RALLY DEADLINE IS ONE MONTH AWAY!!!!

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As the title says.....

The sites I've reserved for the group will no longer be held after APRIL 1ST.

If you are planning on coming, or thinking about coming, call and reserve your site. I would love for all of us to camp together. However, once the sites are opened up, reservations made are likely to be somewhere else in the campground, may not be a full hookup, or they may not have a site at all.

You can cancel up to two weeks prior and get your deposit back. But, you'd be unlikely to get a spot two weeks before the rally. LOL

Hope to see a ton of old and new friends this summer.

The link to the Rally thread is in my signature below....

Heath

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will post another reminder in a few weeks. But, the old clock is ticking....LOL

Heath

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Yeah, call up and reserve your site. Super nice people on the phone, they knew exactly who our group was. I wish all phone calls were this easy LOL

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just reserved a pull through site for my dad and a friend of his. im not sure what number site yet. they will be bringing their bikes also, so that's a total of 8 bikes this camp ground gets to enjoy.:Thumbs Up

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Since my truck is smaller that all of you guys, maybe I should buy this to bring. It would keep with the mini theme and I could ride with ya LOL

You must be registered for see images attach

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been on mini bikes that would scare the crap out of me. Start to carry the front wheel with me sitting on it.

That is not one of those bikes. I put a few miles on one of those many moons ago. Macho it is not.

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
I cut my teeth on one just exactly like it in early grade school. Finally cracked the frame after one to many jumps. Then on to a cr80.

Anyway back on topic, reserve your site folks! its easy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online