R and D website down?

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sent my core injectors back to r and d and haven't got my core charge back yet, went to website to get phone number to call and it won't let me click on anything to find the number?

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should have gotten there Monday on Prioty mail, I figured out the website not loading earlier and emailed him I'm gonna call him tomorrow sometime but today wasn't a business day. I'm sure I'll be able to get it figured out

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should have gotten there Monday on Prioty mail, I figured out the website not loading earlier and emailed him I'm gonna call him tomorrow sometime but today wasn't a business day. I'm sure I'll be able to get it figured out
he's a one man show working a real job during the day, I'd start panicking two or three weeks after him receiving the cores. find him on FB, he's pretty good with messaging there.

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wasn't panicing much just didn't know why his website was down earlier but I figured it out now, i use my phone for internet and it acted like the site wasn't there anymore for some reason but I think it was my phone now lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmustang1965

Members online