Question about injectors and a few other things

TheBigSnak

Reaction score
86 F250 4x4 6.9L with Banks turbo, 91K miles, 4 speed. My first diesel so I'm still learning. Five wet injectors, two of them leaking very badly. I haven't taken them out yet and could not find answers to my questions in a forum or google search. I figure that o-rings need replaced and it looks like the rubber lines between the injectors are original so I will replace them. what I want to know is:

What is the expected lifespan of injectors and inj. Pump?
With the turbo installed, are the injectors higher flow than stock?
Am I missing any important preventive maintenance items other than what is below?
Does the turbo need any maintenance?
A Source for the hardened pin in the top of the trannie that keeps the shift lever from spinning around? I'm getting tired of grinding down drill bits and they don't last as long.
Where is the oil pressure sensor? It is not where the service manual says it is and I can't find it. Was it relocated when the turbo was installed?

Got the truck with 49K miles in 2008. Maintenance so far, other than lube, oil and filter changes, has included drivetrain fluids, front hub repack, radiator repair, radiator hoses, new water separator, fuel tank switching valve. An awesome truck that goes anywhere and will tow anything, I just want to keep it running good.

Thanks.