Power Windows Mod

jgendr

Reaction score
This mod allows you to roll up and down the windows without the need for the ignition to be on.

Ok here's the scoop;

I know this mod will work for :

96-01 ram 1500's
96-02 ram 2500-3500's
97-01 dakota's
and most durango's until the new body style

I have just place an order to completely assemble the mod and will be selling them for $20 including shipping and handling.

For all of you the mod is as easy as changing a fuse in the panal on the side of the dash. It takes all of about 2 minutes. I have done all the hard work and research for you. I have installed this mod on my 2001 Ram 2500 CTD and made a few of these for other members of our group. One of our members said I should try to start selling these. So here's my first attempt.

I will supple the modded breaker and the instructions. I have ordered enough supplies to build 100 of them initially. I will build more as demand requires. I do have a PayPal account set up and an E-mail account setup for just this. That way I can keep track of who has purchased the mod and who I've shipped to.

I should be able to start delivery next week and start advertising on E-bay. This is strictly a home built item and I'm making the in my shop. I am the only one producing this that I know of.

I will keep you all posted on the progress. If you know any other sites that deal spacifically for the Dodge Ram, Dodge Dakota, and the Dodge Durango please post it here so i can follow up with them. This item will only be sold by word of mouth and will not be advertised in any catalog

My home address is:
Joe Genreau
1298 West McHenry Rd
McHenry, MS 39561
(601)928-9045 after 5pm Central Time

The E-mail account will be:
[email protected]

PayPal account:p[email protected]

Please include when you order.
E-mail account
Name
address
and phone#

This information is not placed in any database and is only used for shipping purposes. I will send you an E-mail confirming your order, a second E-mail confirming shipping date, and I would appreciate a confirmation E-mail when you recieve the order.

I'm trying to be as honest and up front from the beginning because this is my first attemp at starting a small business. I know from experiance that the tight nit groups such as ourselves is based on honesty, integrity, and good fun with the love of our trucks.

Thanks for your time

Joe G.