Oilburners Holiday Party Details

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score

Guys I am sorry to say that I will have to cancel this years event. I had a limb come down on the front of the camper this morning and punch a hole in the roof. Since I am living in my camper this is of major concern. I have it sort of half way patched at the moment and will be doing the repairs later on this afternoon. This will take all the money I have to do this repair. No I didn't have insurance because well I have an old camper and have always done all of my own maintenance to them and since this camper does not see the road I did not see a need for a policy.... So I am sorry guys but the event has been canceled.

Ok boys and girls here is the skinny.

Where :

Doubletree Suites
11355 North Meridian Street
Carmel, Indiana, 46032
317-844-7994

When :

Jan 20th and Jan 21st. Make your reservations for both nights.

Amenities

Indoor Pool
Hospitality Room
Restaurant and bar (serves breakfast and Dinner - Closed for lunch)

Costs:

$90 a night.

All rooms are Suites. I have stayed at this hotel many times and have never been disappointed.

Our dinner will be Saturday afternoon. I will be providing the main course.

You can start calling Tomorrow (Nov 23rd) and asking for the Oilburners Group rate. They will take your credit card but not charge anything until you arrive. If you fail to cancel your reservations ahead of time they will charge your card you leave with them on file. Standard operation for all hotels. They are going to hold a block of rooms for us until Jan 6th - after that what isn't used goes back into normal circulation and you may be left out in the cold. So call and make your reservations tomorrow to assure a room for the weekend.

The hotel is in a quite area of northern Indianapolis in a suburb called Carmel.

Remember bring your swim suits as there is an indoor pool!!!!

I'll be packing my speedo!!!!!

Last edited:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Were In! Pretty excited about this till I read the Speedo part, but well still go,..Ill call tomorrow.

Well be driving some sort of diesel there,, just not sure what yet,.

Thanks Travis!

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Trap,

This event isn't about the trucks, this is the holiday party so it's about the people. Most of us that come to the holiday party don't bring the trucks. We drive mini vans, station wagons and such. Only a couple actually bring there trucks. But one thing that everyone brings is swimsuits.... it's jan in Indiana so you know that your gonna need your speedo...

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Ok folks we are a week away!!!! WOO HOO!!!

What's our head count for the meal.

there will be 5 in my group (Jill, both my kids and annie's friend from school and myself).

Looking forward to seeing everyone again! and hopefully some new faces.

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Was going to go but dad's health is #1 right now. We will see this week

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Guys I am sorry to say that I will have to cancel this years event. I had a limb come down on the front of the camper this morning and punch a hole in the roof. Since I am living in my camper this is of major concern. I have it sort of half way patched at the moment and will be doing the repairs later on this afternoon. This will take all the money I have to do this repair. No I didn't have insurance because well I have an old camper and have always done all of my own maintenance to them and since this camper does not see the road I did not see a need for a policy.... So I am sorry guys but the event has been canceled.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online