OB stickers?

Would you be interested in buying an oilburners.net sticker?

• Yes

Votes: 75 85.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • maybe, not sure yet.

Votes: 12 13.6%

• Total voters

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
God will you girls quit ...There is no sense in us getting in a tiff about this...If I'd have know it was gonna be this way I'd have never brought it up..I was just trying to do the people who we're gonna be a B.G. this weekend a favor..

Until I told the guy to make the things I had no Idea that Tony had already had someone.. I'm just selling them for my cost.. I'm not making anything nor did I ever have any intentions of it we found a logo I took it on myself to make 50 stickers...Tony offered to pay for them but I thought we use the site and never kick a dime in why should Tony Front anything..

If Tony wants me to had em' out I will..but I prefer that members in B.G. get them First. If I have any left over we'll send them to Jason Lester.

Last edited:

bigdraft

Strokin..Not ******
Reaction score
Hey Wideopen.......I'll do my part to help out, count me in for my windshield sticker, plus a couple of the smaller ones. Then, when I get back home, I'll send The bossman a few bucks for a couple more that he has. Because, you know how it is, a plain toolbox in the garage is a sin.....it needs stickers!!!!!

Kevin

bigdraft

Strokin..Not ******
Reaction score
I do have a thedieselstop.com sticker left over. I ordered 2 of them a while back. Still have 1....unused. Should I take it to Gowling Green and raffle it off?

Kevin

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
bigdraft said:
I do have a thedieselstop.com sticker left over. I ordered 2 of them a while back. Still have 1....unused. Should I take it to Gowling Green and raffle it off?

Kevin

I'll give ya $10 :Sly

...........to burn it ;) :D

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
bigdraft said:

Kevin

I'll give you A window Sticker to Burn it... :eek: ;Sweet

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kevin,

I know a guy who wants it... He wants to put it on his shop without the .com.. So if you don't trash it, he would like it....

B

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ISurvivedNMU said:
Kevin,

I know a guy who wants it... He wants to put it on his shop without the .com.. So if you don't trash it, he would like it....

B
If Kevin follows through with destroying his, I've got one your friend can have...

Heck, I've still got a TDS sticker on my truck :oops: haven't had time to scrape it off yet...

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
The Warden said:
If Kevin follows through with destroying his, I've got one your friend can have...

Heck, I've still got a TDS sticker on my truck :oops: haven't had time to scrape it off yet...

Remove that sticker or be Banned.

I really can't do it ...but I thought it would be a good incentive

bigdraft

Strokin..Not ******
Reaction score
Got him covered guys. Just dug it out, and I got 3 of them when I ordered. So, Brian's buddy can have one, AND I'll still bring one to Bowling Green with me...........

Kevin

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Max, I'm still waiting for the word that they're ready for sale... :popcorn

Last edited:

bigdraft

Strokin..Not ******
Reaction score
Well.......the very first oilburners.net sticker is on the windshield of my truck! Phil....Wideopen....brought it to Bowling Green for me, and it ws put on right there on the spot. Must say....looks good!!!!!

Kevin

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
C'mon already! Break loose with some info. I want to get everybody wondering how to get them, before Fair time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online