OB stickers?

Would you be interested in buying an oilburners.net sticker?

• Yes

Votes: 75 85.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • maybe, not sure yet.

Votes: 12 13.6%

• Total voters

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Count me in for a few. Looks a little Middle Eastern to me. Sorry I just found this thread so I'll forever hold my piece now....& I'll keep quiet about the font too. LOL I'd like a few whatever the font is.

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
HIYA Boss:cheers: I'm in for a couple....my BOOB sticker on my cap needs company LOL ;)

It was suggested a few posts back about a diamond plate look background and just plain block script ....meethinks that would be an acceptable background for most any body/bumper yet still allow the lettering to be legible.

I also agree about that last script looking too mideastern.......

My next question is, would it be possible to have a LARGER windshiled header
version available :thumbsup: :Sly

There are usually 1 or 2 vinyl graphic banner trailer setups at the local sled pulls/fairs/flea markets and they can pretty much make anything.
Inside mounts are available as well for those living in the snow belt.

Just my couple pennies.......
GEO

troutwest66

Ricer-Roni The IDI Treat
Reaction score
geonc said:
HIYA Boss:cheers: I'm in for a couple....my BOOB sticker on my cap needs company LOL ;)

I also agree about that last script looking too mideastern.......

Inside mounts are available as well for those living in the snow belt.

Just my couple pennies.......
GEO

I agree with the three of these thoughts. I would need in the inside mount vinyl and I don't mind paying a bit extra if needed. And that way everyone could mount it in their windows regardless of their application! ;Sweet

Max Power

Reaction score
OK, we'll try again. There is no reason we can't do anything you want as long as it isn't going to be a 'one off'

I'll get back to you with a new font.

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
Boss, I've made as many suggestions as anyone. Everyone wants something different. Unless you are prepared to market a whole line of oilburners products, it looks to me like something simple is the way to go.

As far as I'm concerned, do whatever you think will be accepted by the most members. They let me know where to send my check.

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Timbeaux38 said:
I'll bring some shoe polish to BG and we can write OB.net on our trucks....how's that?

For all you guys that are going to be at Bowling Green ..I got you covered ;Sweet E-mail or P.M. me if your gonna be there and will want stickers.. Tony sent me the Font and I've had some printed..

I have 25 White and 25 Chrome right now there $1 each thats what they cost me..So but with enough Notice I can get other colors..sorry no Diamond plate as of right now :thumbsup:

This is Only for the people who will be in Bowling Green..

Last edited:

bigdraft

Strokin..Not ******
Reaction score
How big are they? Regardless............HOOK ME UP!!!!!!!!!!! Can you have Emily wear the school girl outfit?!?!?! :hail :hail :hail

bigdraft

Strokin..Not ******
Reaction score
Oh yeah...I forgot. I'll take a white windshield one.....maybe like 30 inches??? I dont know, I guess just have the sign guru cut one that will look good on the front glass....................thanks!!!!!!!!!! ;Sweet

Still wanna see Emily in the school girl outfit :hail :hail :hail

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
bigdraft said:
Oh yeah...I forgot. I'll take a white windshield one.....maybe like 30 inches??? I dont know, I guess just have the sign guru cut one that will look good on the front glass....................thanks!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking like 22" by 2" tall...what color you thinking??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online