OB stickers?

Would you be interested in buying an oilburners.net sticker?

• Yes

Votes: 75 85.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • maybe, not sure yet.

Votes: 12 13.6%

• Total voters

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Tony,

We'd like to have some before The Bowling Green Race.. Can you send me the Design and I'll have a bunch printed up for the guys whom will be at BG???

epin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Max Power said:
I'll see what I can do.

that sounds like a definate maybe. i like to say "i'll look into it as soon as possible" :D

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
That is usually what I say, just before I completely forget about it....Until I see you pulling in the driveway. LOL

That gives me about 45 seconds to get on the phone, and order (whatever), so I can say with a straight face, "Yup, it's on order, should be in (whenever)." :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

At least I learned something, working in a parts store. :Sly

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Phil, I agree with you that that looks nice...but on a different thread (I think it may have been the T-shirt thread, but it may have been the other sticker thread), a few people pointed out that the design should be at least somewhat family-friendly. Honestly, I think they're right...I know that people in my family would have a cow if I put something like that on my truck...

Just my $.02 :)

epin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Warden said:
Phil, I agree with you that that looks nice......I know that people in my family would have a cow if I put something like that on my truck...

i agree... how about something like this?

Attachments

• oil33[1].jpg
    oil33[1].jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 92

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
shemmy1001 said:
Who said we have to Just have one sticker We could have a choice
That's a good idea ;Really

Maybe one meant to go on a windshield/rear window with just the URL, and two others designed to go on a bumper...one with the girl and one "plain" with maybe a phrase under the URL.

:thumbsup:

(not being facetious; I really mean it...now for the big question: What will Tony say?)

Max Power

Reaction score
I think for the time being, to get this rolling we will go with this one. Hopefully no one objects. We can change things in the future as well. I just need to get this going since I have put it off too long already.

Attachments

• OB2.jpg
    OB2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 72