OB stickers?

Would you be interested in buying an oilburners.net sticker?

• Yes

Votes: 75 85.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • maybe, not sure yet.

Votes: 12 13.6%

• Total voters

Max Power

Reaction score
Well of course anyone can do that if they want. I'm guessing most won't want to go to that trouble so this is about the easiest way to handle it.

bigdraft

Strokin..Not ******
Reaction score
Hey bossman....my offer still stands....I'll put the first white windshield decal on the Cowboy Cadillac in Bogling Green..AND i'll even pay ya for it!!!! ;Sweet

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
TooMuchBoost said:
Unless this is a fund raiser why not come up with something agreeable in a Word or Publisher file and let the member email/take the file to his local vinyl shop?

I agree..

Max Power

Reaction score
bigdraft said:
Hey bossman....my offer still stands....I'll put the first white windshield decal on the Cowboy Cadillac in Bogling Green..AND i'll even pay ya for it!!!! ;Sweet

How big do you want the windshield decal to be?

bigdraft

Strokin..Not ******
Reaction score
Standard size I guess.....like 3 inch tall by however long.......whatever the 'normal' size is should do...... ;Sweet

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about 2" to 3" high letters by how ever long it needs to be to get www.oilburners.net plus 1" on each end. Something that wouldn't be too long so it can be put on the rear window also. Oh yea, I vote for white letters. Keith

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
timntools said:
don't pick too fancy of a font, you don't want to make it too hard to read while riding down the road.
What he said. As for size, TDS used 1" lettering, and that seems like a good size to me.

As for font...beyond the "don't pick one that's too fancy", it seems to me like it'd be best to pick 3 or 4 that look good and set up a poll to get a general consensus. Just an idea. ;) Of course, you could always make an executive decision...

One other idea, if this won't jack up the price too much, would be to add something below the URL. Maybe something like the old TDS sticker, which read:
Ford-Diesel.com
Real trucks don't need spark plugs!

:D

BTW, Max, if you haven't found someone to make the stickers, I know someone who might be able to help us out...

Max Power

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I dropped the ball on this. I will get it rolling again and we will get these printed asap. :)