OB stickers?

Would you be interested in buying an oilburners.net sticker?

• Yes

Votes: 75 85.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • maybe, not sure yet.

Votes: 12 13.6%

• Total voters

Max Power

Reaction score
Yeah, paypal will be no problem. May should be no problem either. :D

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Max Power said:
Yeah, paypal will be no problem. May should be no problem either. :D

If you can advance me some, I can probably sell a lot of them at the IDI Weekend in July.

Max Power

Reaction score
What do you guys think of this? Speak now or forever hold you peace.

You must be registered for see images

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
Max Power said:
What do you guys think of this? Speak now or forever hold you peace.

You must be registered for see images

Not to give TDS a plug or anything, but if you make them similar to that style, I'd buy 4 off ya! That looks good, wonder how it would look on a blacked out window, I'm all tint in the rear.

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
Boss, you think you could run some in silver or white? I know chrome diamond plate vinyl is available, but pricey. I don't think black would show very well on dark rigs.

Thanks for the thought.

Max Power

Reaction score
This was more to show the font then anything. White and/or silver is doable I'm sure. Diamond plate, maybe, possibly extra cost. I don't know yet.

Max Power

Reaction score
Feel free to posts font's you would like to see. This is still in its infancy. Now is the time to make changes.

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Swany said:
That looks good, wonder how it would look on a blacked out window, I'm all tint in the rear.

Once again I'm with Swany :angel:, I have very dark tinting on my rear window (must be a California thing :D) and black lettering would not been seen.

Max Power

Reaction score
I really had no intentions of black lettering to begin with. The only reason it is in black in the post is so that you can see it against the white background.

bigdraft

Strokin..Not ******
Reaction score
Hey bossman............how about a www.oilburners.net for the windshield? Big, bold, and white............I'll be the first test subject in Bowling Green to put one on my truck. I actually thought about going and having one made the other day, then this thread started......... ;Sweet can you have some done for the TS open house??????? Please, please, please............

troutwest66

Ricer-Roni The IDI Treat
Reaction score
I would prefer a vinyl static window sticker to go on the inside of the window. We gotta use icescrapers a lot here in snow country. I wouldn't mind one for the windshield. A T-shirt would be cool as well.