NorCal Rally Heads Up.

kwazyca

HALF A BUBBLE OFF?
Reaction score
NorCal Diesel Rally Heads Up June 17th.

Hey Folks,

I have been a stranger around here recently due to a new job, among other things.

Just wanted to tell everyone to mark their calendars for June 17th. Fathers Day weekend.

J & H Performance will be putting on a BIG rally here in Redding. Sled pulling and a NHRDA sanctioned drag racing are definitly on the books and hopefully a portable dyno as well. Everything is coming together and over 100 trucks (no kidding) are expected.

I will post more information this weekend. Although this is still coming together Joel, Harvey, and the gang (J&H Performance) wanted to get the word out. Hope to see everyone there.

Tom

Last edited:

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yo Tom!!!!! Wondered where the heck you have been, its good to see you among the upright still. Sounds like a helluva raly you guys have lined up.

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
What's the poonanny like up there? Depends if I should fly solo or bring some eye candy for your worthless bastages :rotflmao

kwazyca

HALF A BUBBLE OFF?
Reaction score
Howdy Mike. :thumbsup:

Swany,

It's definintly B.Y.O.B.!

Bring Your Own Babe. ;p

This town is still recovering from the venereal disease you left on your last visit. :rotflmao

Tom

Meta6981

Reaction score
Redding hmmm i think that might be achiveable. I will have to see how I am doing funds wise and I might just come up. But I will know later on.

Magoo

Blind Brain Surgeon
Reaction score
Sounds interesting. Used to pull there years ago. Still have some friends pulling. If fire season is as late as I think it will be I think I may just drop down.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online