Full Access Member
Reaction score
...Mobil delvac 1300 or Motorcraft filters at Wally world:(

Hard choice...Cheveron Delo400 or Shell Rotella T :confused:

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been happy with Delo for my entire diesel-owning life. :)

But, different people have different opinions...you could really pick either one and be happy.

I don't like hearing that Wally-World's dropping Motorcraft filters. Is that specific to your store, or did Wally-World and Ford have a falling out?

Dieselmaster

Diesel addict
Reaction score
HD,

I've been using Delo 400 for 60,000 miles now... I tried Rotella and Delvac... I liked Delo more.. To me it made a noticable difference in noise of the motor...

But as Swany said... they are both good choices...

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. I herd some time ago Wally wasn't going to carry it those 2 products anymore, so I stocked up. Now this is the first time it's not on the shelfs. Not sure about other stores, next time Im visiting family in May's Landing NJ I check that Wal-Mart.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HD,

Go to the store manager and request that he not stop carrying it. Its a long shot but he might get it in if there is a call for it.

If not, you cant go wrong with either Delo or Rotella. Use one, if its not to your liking switch to the other.

Mike

dsblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got one last week at the WallyWorld here.
Is the WW brand oil ok? It is quaker state oil? Just curious. And for all of you in Portland OR. Northside ford has been selling the PS filter at the same price as WW.

troutwest66

Ricer-Roni The IDI Treat
Reaction score
I've been using Delo 400 for the past year or so now and I 've heard a lot of good things about it. I get the NAPA PSD filters since they're Wix filters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsthomas21

Members online