Newbie here.....

Crankybait

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy from SW MO or Misery however you want to call it I call it home.. I have visited the site many times as a guest and thought I should finally join. Spent most of my life working on these pieces of iron we love so much straightening out life's mishaps and accidents. I bought my first diesel 3 years ago, a 1993 F250 4wd IDI turbo and love it. I am finding out these trucks can be a constant drain on the pocket book.. but I still love it. I hope I can add some usefulness to the site.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome to OBN,cranky.sorry we missed ya.might of been a busy time on the forum when you posted or something.but anyway,better late than never.
yeah,these old trucks will bleed you dry,quicker than a vampire bat.
i just traveled through your state last winter.on my site seeing i stopped in at your 'fantastic caverns' and the gateway arch.

Last edited:

Crankybait

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Both places are pretty awesome, I'm down in the SW corner of the state. I really like the old beast I have and much more now since Mel and his crew supplied the parts to make it run good again. It's going to Tulsa,OK in the morn pulling our stock trailer with our entries for the Tulsa State Fair.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you think they are money suckers in stock form, don't try customizing it LOL
mine drained every penny out of my savings, and its still not done :D
but shes getting closer!