New here

budtoh3zo

Reaction score

Just want to intruduce myself i got a 1987 F-250 6.9L. The pics in my album are alittle out of date at to i got new off road lights on the top. Right now she is down due to a coolant leak.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Bud!!!!

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Well I'm - like most everyone else here... have grown tired of LJL's (Lord Jason Lester) powertrip horse hockey. I do post on the 7.3 side some but not like I used to, and now with the whole new level of BS LJ and the boys are tossing around down in the basement... -Down it goes

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Followed Ya Here Bud!

Hey Bud!
I finally got ths site to come up! So here I am in the dark and the cold too! Our computer crashed last Sunday and we lost everything in there!!! Got a new to us one and so far we're up and goin'again. Lost all of my books for the business. My invoicing, Income and expense records - "Quick Books"! Everything for the year is GONE!!!!!! I need to try to find someone local that could get into a crashed "fried" hard drive and retrieve maybe some of it! At the very least my QB files. I was a darn idiot for not backing ANY of 2004 up! AT ALL!!!!! What a D**N FOOL I WAS!!!!!!! Well - Anyways - Here I am! Cold in Indiana! Lookin' for my MagLite!!!!!!!!!
Hoss and Black Dog.... :) :cool ;burnout

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
this site shouldn't fry your hard drive, it might just fry your brain!!!

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
HARD DRIVE!!!!!

Glad to hear that! I think I'd rather fry my brain than to go through all of that mess again! :)
Hoss....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmustang1965

Members online

No members online now.