NEED to find a tuner to....

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need a tuner that reads codes, will adjust speedo for 35's, and allow me to run a low power upgrad, or no power upgrade....

Superchips will not do what i need! any ideas...

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In having trouble reading codes with the 05... I have the drivers info center.... There is three buttons... info, setup, and reset.... I cannot get it to spit out the codes... You know how?

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know!!!!! BTW, you need to change your avatar... it makes me want to play poker.... Kinda tough at work!:D :angel: :D :angel:

rebel_horseman

Rt. Wing Extremist
Reaction score
I have the Evo, but I don't think it can recal your speedo. I'm pretty certain the DiabloSport tuner will do what you need, and the Hypertec can too. There's another tuner on the market but I can't remember the manufacturer's name. They advertise on the weekends on Spike TV during the good programs (Horspower TV, Trucks, Car & Driver, etc.).

Luck with it!

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
I didn't think the dealers could readjust the speedo's on the 6.0's? The superlift tru-speed works great for what you want to do

TooMuchBoost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Swany
I didn't think the dealers could readjust the speedo's on the 6.0's? The superlift tru-speed works great for what you want to do

That's why you still drive a 7.3. ;)

Unless it changed for 05 they can for up to 35's. Usually $30-40.

ISNMU- I'll dig for some filters now...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online