Need new batteries

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was googling around looking at different batteries. Does this look like a battery to you.

You must be registered for see images attach

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have had pretty good luck out of the advanced auto autocraft gold series 65 batteries. I have them in my 92 idi, my 08 6.4, my expedition and out 05 e-450 psd church bus.

Plus, if you buy them online and pick up in store, you can use the trt30 coupon and get 30 percent off up to 50 dollars. Buy them in 2 different orders and you save almost 100 bucks off the pair.

(I am in no way affiliated with advanced auto!)

SirRea63l

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was googling around looking at different batteries. Does this look like a battery to you.

You must be registered for see images attach

I believe that is known as an EverReady.

DougsOBS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had pretty good luck out of the advanced auto autocraft gold series 65 batteries. I have them in my 92 idi, my 08 6.4, my expedition and out 05 e-450 psd church bus.

Plus, if you buy them online and pick up in store, you can use the trt30 coupon and get 30 percent off up to 50 dollars. Buy them in 2 different orders and you save almost 100 bucks off the pair.

(I am in no way affiliated with advanced auto!)

That trick has definitely saved me some serious coin. Also if you join speed perks every $100 spent gives you a $20 off coupon you can stack with the 30% off...

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
I didn't know advance had a rewards system also.
I used to do the AutoZone one all the time. $20 reward after you spend $20+ 5 times.
I have the orielly one too, but I don't even know how it works. I spend my pennies there all the time and never get anything. Lol
At least they give me my vet discount. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

diesel fumes

Reaction score
bought our 1997 f350 dual 7.3 new in 97 ;starts like day it was new with original motorcraft batteries ; we also have many ag tractors ; dozers etc. ; no other brand of battery has even come close to half that longevity