More Speedos

theguruat12

Certified Tinkerer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ALL GAUGES ARE FOR 1980-1986 BULLNOSE TRUCKS

I have another "trip O/D upgrade kit." Speedo fully lubricated, needle painted, with the instrument lens that has the trip O/D button.

The 0, 1, and 9 on the 1/10th's mile indicatour on the trip O/D are a bit rubbed, but still visible.

$45 shipped to your door.

Have another instrument lens with trip O/D button, $20 shipped.

Also still have a non trip O/D speedo head, refurbished as above, $25 shipped.

Refurbished Oil Pressure gauge, $17 shipped.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Do you happen to come across any OBS clusters?
I don't need one. Just wanna use it as a test block for changing the illumination color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theguruat12

Certified Tinkerer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I come across them fairly regularly. My yard charges $25 a cluster, plus whatever shipping it to you would be. If you just want one as a test, I can't really see it as economical to get one from me, unless you really wanted one that was all nice and clean and refurbished. Prolly cheaper to just get it at your local yard? Unless they never have them, I suppose. I got lucky here in Abq, the yard I go to has tons of 1980-1995 ish Fords in and out all the time, great for picking stuff from.

I only do the bullnose gauges for now, because that's what I'm familiar with, and I can move a steady amount of them with decent speed.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
I see.
Plenty yards around here. Lkq being one.
Last time I went, I happened to gander for a column on my 94, not a single one. Looked like someone came and took them all. So I hadn't really been back. Lol
Maybe next weekend.
If I don't find anything, I'll get back at you.

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
I see.
Plenty yards around here. Lkq being one.
Last time I went, I happened to gander for a column on my 94, not a single one. Looked like someone came and took them all. So I hadn't really been back. Lol
Maybe next weekend.
If I don't find anything, I'll get back at you.

I'll see what I can do for you. Any specifics? Might be able to get it out via the pocket discount system. Do you need the whole thing, or you just want the speedo,tach, etc etc only?