MN TDR/DTR Dyno day Sat Dec 4th

DieselDood78

Reaction score
Come one come all....:

HiTech Motorsports in Ramsey (http://www.hitechmotorsport.com/). If we have more than 10 trucks it's $50 each. Less than 10 $60. We get 2 CLEAN runs Back to Back. They have the optical pick-up so we do get a torque reading. They Drive the truck on the dyno. Duallys, gotta take the outside dual off. If the Ford or Chevy guys bring a 4door long bed...sorry guys it won't fit. We were there last year, Bart and Brian are great guys. Last time, we amiazed them with the HP and Torque that our trucks produce. :D Lets show them again!

Directions are Easy! From the Cities, get on HWY 10 west towards Anoka. Go to Sunfish Lake Blvd, take a right (north) go over the rail road tracks and take your first Right. Follow that down a few block till you see Airgas, take a left, the building is on the right.

From the West: Take HWY 10 east towards the cities, Go to Sunfish Lake Blvd, take a left (north) go over the rail road tracks and take your first Right. Follow that down a few block till you see Airgas, take a left, the building is on the right.

I will try to have a sign up in front of the building, but due to the Frozen ground or lack of snow...I may not be able to.

Any questions feel free to ask!

Josh

morepower02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may be there. I put down 476 up there on my own time. It gets a little spendy by yourselfLOL

ProMac1K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by morepower02
I may be there.

You've got to be there. You need to ****** my a$$ up there if the truck get's done. :fight: I don't think I can find my way through the cities myself. :Q

:thanks:

DieselDood78

Reaction score
Well guys Thank you!

We all had a great time! Couple Fords, couple Chevys, Plenty of Dodges and one VW. Everyone seemed pretty happy with their numbers, even Tim with the Turbo Diesel VW Bug.

Here's what I have as numbers for everyone:
Thomas 338 774 Dodge
Moran 179 824 Dodge
Gibson 288 703 Dodge
McGuire 400 845 Dodge
Dwyer 426 773 Chev
Huerkemp 319 671 Ford
Ziemiecki 192 463 Stock Dodge 98 12v
Lausche 327 731 Dodge
Erickson 266 488 Dodge 3rd Gen
Martinson 243 549 Dodge
Miller 427 1020 Dodge *High HP and Torque winner* Also the highist torque the shop has ever dynoed
Barsness 198 429 Dodge Stock 2000 24v
Smith 361 893 Dodge
Christensen 88.3 144.7
Davis 312 761

I want to thank everyone for comming out! Everything went VERY smoothly, so we did get done a bit early. I apologize to anyone that came out after about 3:30, we were already done.

Josh