Metal diesel fuel lines from injector pump -- qty of 8

tmaika

Reaction score
Hello, I have been on Advance Auto, Rock Auto and Parts Highway.com I am trying to buy online, the 8 metal diesel fuel lines that come from the Stanadyne dlesel injector pump and bolt right into the diesel fuel injector on the top.

Now, there are separate rubber lines --9" long which come in a kit of 8 with mini clamps. These connect one diesel injector to the other in a series. I do not need these rubber lines.

Are the metal lines dealer only? Mine are rusted since the truck spent many years in the snow and salt of Upstate NY and I have replaced many many parts already due to horrid corrosion. I am afraid when I try to install the new diesel fuel injectors that these lines will crack crumble and break. I also have to replace my valve cover gaskets and need to move these metal diesel fuel lines.

Would someone have a link to these metal diesel fuel lines? I like ordering from AdvanceAuto because they give you coupon codes for 40% off and those speed perc coupons too. They beat all on price, but they are lacking, sometimes, on certain parts like these diesel metal fuel lines. Recently, I had my Stanadyne Dlesel Fuel Injector Pump rebuilt, and have a new PMD computer mounted topside, and a dlesel fuel pedal sensor installed (which was ruined by driving through 8" of water)

I plan on installing all 8 diesel fuel injectors and all 8 glow plugs. ONCE I get the metal diesel fuel lines, I will install those first. Thanks for your help ! Tom

Last edited: